This post will be brief, I promise. I wanted to make sure that Casey knows we are thinking of him ... Allyson claims that she didn't feel hot at all but I noticed a bead of sweat trickling off her brow after leaving the Episcopalian Church across the street from the Memphis Fire Museum. "Love you, mean it," Mr. Perkins.
Monday, December 21, 2009
A special post for Casey Andrew Perkins
This post will be brief, I promise. I wanted to make sure that Casey knows we are thinking of him ... Allyson claims that she didn't feel hot at all but I noticed a bead of sweat trickling off her brow after leaving the Episcopalian Church across the street from the Memphis Fire Museum. "Love you, mean it," Mr. Perkins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yayaya!
ReplyDeleteI always feel so giddy when I see a cathedral shaped red door!
Thanks!